February 08, 2009

Fashion Fille!


Hey all! Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was grand. Lots of rain in these parts, but got some productive work done. No new purchases to share. I do have a great blog for y'all!

Fashionfille is a lovely blog that covers a wide variety of fashion-related topics. From trends to inspiration, to wanted-items and outfits as well. Her outfits are really great, and she also details where she buys some of the items. And it's great to see that lots of her pieces are affordable, from the likes of H&M and such.

There is also an Etsy store associated with the blog, which you can find by clicking here. As of this writing, available in the Etsy store are handknit headbands adorned with flowers. You can even request a specific flower type and color, and the headband will be custom made for you!

Check out www.fashionfille.com. Trust me guys, you'll dig it! Till next time, hope you had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Skechers UK said...

I like it very much thanks for sharing this post I am shoes lover

Mens Suits said...

I like it very much,I'm looking for your updates.Thanks

Ely said...

Goodness, there is really much useful material here!
steel building